|Redesigning Long Life|
The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to redesign long life. The Center studies the nature and development of the human life span, looking for innovative ways to use science and technology to solve the problems of people over 50 in order to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Learn More
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 5/20/2015 - Did we get the ‘old-age dependency’ of aging countries all wrong?
- 5/20/2015 - A promising trend in taking Social Security benefits
- 5/20/2015 - When it comes to prevention, diet and exercise are key
- 5/19/2015 - Studies Confirm Brain Plaque Can Help Predict Alzheimer’s
- 5/18/2015 - Is It Ordinary Memory Loss, or Alzheimer’s Disease?
- 5/18/2015 - Difficult conversations about long-term care