|Redesigning Long Life|
The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to redesign long life. The Center studies the nature and development of the human life span, looking for innovative ways to use science and technology to solve the problems of people over 50 in order to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Learn More
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 7/5/2015 - Dementia and gender: Looking past age
- 7/1/2015 - Older Athletes Have a Strikingly Young Fitness Age
- 7/1/2015 - How to Talk About Dying
- 6/29/2015 - Can Technology Ease The Burden Of Caring For People With Dementia?
- 6/24/2015 - Study: Couples Aren't Talking Enough About Retirement Plans
- 6/24/2015 - Social Model Hospice Homes May Revolutionize End-of-Life Care in the U.S.