The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to redesign long life. The Center studies the nature and development of the human life span, looking for innovative ways to use science and technology to solve the problems of people over 50 in order to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Learn More
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 11/25/2015 - Can Scientists Slow Down Aging?
- 11/23/2015 - Why We Need to Talk About Alzheimer’s
- 11/20/2015 - End of ‘Death Panels’ Myth Brings New End-of-Life Challenges
- 11/20/2015 - What Colleges Can Do for Americans at Midlife
- 11/20/2015 - Small Residences for the Elderly Provide More Personal, Homelike Care
- 11/20/2015 - Not Your Mother's Retirement Home