|Redesigning Long Life|
The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to redesign long life. The Center studies the nature and development of the human life span, looking for innovative ways to use science and technology to solve the problems of people over 50 in order to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Learn More
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 9/17/2014 - New Insight On Alzheimer’s: What Increases Your Risk
- 9/17/2014 - Sit Less, Live Longer?
- 9/17/2014 - Panel Urges Overhauling Health Care at End of Life
- 9/17/2014 - What Happens When We All Live to 100?
- 9/16/2014 - On New Measurements of Aging
- 9/15/2014 - Teen Invents Sensor to Help Alzheimer's Patients