|Redesigning Long Life|
The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to redesign long life. The Center studies the nature and development of the human life span, looking for innovative ways to use science and technology to solve the problems of people over 50 in order to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Learn More
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 3/7/2014 - ‘Aging-in-place’ features for the home gain higher profile as baby boomers get older
- 3/6/2014 - Who Cares What Your “Real Age” Is?
- 3/6/2014 - Is Alzheimer’s even more deadly than we thought?
- 3/6/2014 - Retirement: It's a family affair
- 3/5/2014 - Knowledge is power when it comes to retirement planning, Stanford researcher shows
- 3/5/2014 - Study ranks Alzheimer’s as third-leading cause of death, after heart disease and cancer