The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to accelerate and implement scientific discoveries, technological advances, behavioral practices, and social norms so that century long lives are healthy and rewarding. Learn more
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 1/27/2017 - Why Succeeding Against the Odds Can Make You Sick
- 1/11/2017 - Rebooting the nursing home
- 1/10/2017 - How long do U.S. retirees live compared to peers in other countries?
- 1/9/2017 - Millennials may need to double how much they save for retirement
- 1/6/2017 - Why Do Humans Still Have a Gene That Increases the Risk of Alzheimer's?