The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to redesign long life. The Center studies the nature and development of the human life span, looking for innovative ways to use science and technology to solve the problems of people over 50 in order to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Learn More
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 10/1/2015 - The Real Reason People Don't Save Enough for Retirement
- 9/30/2015 - Are There Different Types Of Alzheimer's Disease?
- 9/29/2015 - The Biggest Reason Workers Don’t Save for Retirement
- 9/28/2015 - Leisure Inequality: What the Rich-Poor Longevity Gap Will Do to Retirement
- 9/28/2015 - Aging Workers, New Technology
- 9/28/2015 - Hearing Loss Costs Far More Than Ability to Hear