|Redesigning Long Life|
The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to redesign long life. The Center studies the nature and development of the human life span, looking for innovative ways to use science and technology to solve the problems of people over 50 in order to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Learn More
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 5/21/2013 - Gen Xers may never be able to retire
- 5/20/2013 - Growing Old Alone?
- 5/20/2013 - In retirement, can more debt be wise?
- 5/20/2013 - Senior poverty is much worse than you think
- 5/19/2013 - Helper Robots Are Steered, Tentatively, to Care for the Aging
- 5/19/2013 - Sleep Apnea in Seniors Tied to Alzheimer's in Study