|Redesigning Long Life|
The mission of the Stanford Center on Longevity is to redesign long life. The Center studies the nature and development of the human life span, looking for innovative ways to use science and technology to solve the problems of people over 50 in order to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Learn More
LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 10/23/2014 - Older Women and Challenges of Wealth
- 10/23/2014 - Can subliminal messages improve old age?
- 10/23/2014 - Can Video Games Fend Off Mental Decline?
- 10/22/2014 - Neuroscientists speak out against brain game hype
- 10/22/2014 - Center on Longevity hosts design challenge focusing on elderly mobility
- 10/22/2014 - Brain-Training Companies Get Advice From Some Academics, Criticism From Others