4/12/2014 – Is Your Home Age-Friendly?

Apr 12, 2014 Comments Off by

If you’re concerned about how well a fit you and your home will be as you age and your physical abilities change, an occupational therapist or certified aging-in-place specialist can conduct an assessment of you and your home.

Read the full article at AARP.

Longevity News 2014, mobility

About the author

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet