What are the levels and benefits of Sponsorship?
PLATINUM SPONSOR ($50k +)
- Receives all benefits as per Gold Sponsor (below)
- Receives online and offline branding and Platinum Sponsor recognition
- Acts as a strategic partner in creating the structure of the challenge
GOLD SPONSOR ($15k)
- Receives all benefits as per Silver Sponsor (below)
- Receives online (dedicated Stanford website) and offline branding and Gold Sponsor recognition
- Has the opportunity to provide a judge for the competition
- Is offered a corporate presence at the Awards ceremony, April 2015
SILVER SPONSOR ($7.5k)
- Provides marketing support and benefits as per Marketing Partner
- Receives online (dedicated Stanford website) and offline branding and Silver Sponsor recognition
- Has the opportunity to provide tailored content to educate teams
- Has the ability to mentor teams during the incubator period
- Provides devices, platforms or services to university teams that enter the challenge.
- Disseminates Challenge marketing material – online and offline
- Acts as a resource to student teams
When/where are the events?
The Design Challenge Kickoff Event will be September 23, 2014. The Design Challenge Finals will be in April, 2015. Both events will be held at Stanford University.
Who can I contact for more info?