LONGEVITY IN THE NEWS
- 12/31/2013 - Vitamin E Slows Decline of Some Alzheimer’s Patients in Study
- 12/28/2013 - Planning to Retire in 2014?
- 12/27/2013 - Medicare to Cover More Mental Health Costs
FACULTY AFFILIATES IN THE NEWS
- 12/18/2013 - Tricking the brain with transformative virtual reality
- 12/7/2013 - Designing behavior for better health
- 12/3/2013 - Postmenopausal estrogen decline largely unrelated to changes in cognition, mood
February 27, 2013 – Upcoming Lectures at the Center: Jane Brody, Paula Gianturco, The U.S. Is Aging Faster Than Anticipated, New Study Finds Link between Alzheimer’s Gene, Aging, and Hormone Therapy
December 19, 2012 – FY 2011-2012 Annual Report of the Center, Laura Carstensen, Founding Director of the Stanford Center on Longevity, recognized by AARP as one of the “50-over-50” Influentials in the U.S. for 2013, Collaboration with Next Avenue.org
November 28, 2012 – Stanford Center on Longevity Launches New Website, Scams, Schemes, and Swindles: A Review of Consumer Financial Fraud Research, Financial Fraud Research Center Sponsors New Research Project
May 9, 2012 – How to Beat Government Bonds — Using Social Security, May 17: Distinguished Lecture Series — “Darwin, Diet, Disease, and Dollars,” Dr. Robert Lustig, Is the number/advancing age of baby boomers driving the debate on Healthcare Reform?